Monday 18 April 2016

Create50 announcement - my short story is being published!

This morning, Create50 announced the list of the winning entries for their inaugural Twisted50 anthology. Amongst the winners is my short story Lolitasaurus! Here's the link to the Create50 announcement:-
http://singularity50.create50.com/blogs/twisted50-volume-1-and-the-winners-are

This represents something of a landmark for me - my first publication since I quit academia and resumed my true vocation of literary fiction. Hopefully, there will be many more to follow. I feel very strongly that, particularly in my current short-story frenzy, I'm mining a rich seam. Also, I recently had another look at my play, The Senseless Counterfeit, and I'm increasingly persuaded that it's going to make my reputation. Hopefully, at some stage in the not too distant future, I'll be able to persuade decent agents & publishers of the merits of my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found this hilarious Swiftian Modest Proposal on Twitter this morning, courtesy of someone calling him/herself Northern Variant

As a Labour MP, I'm often chased down the road by very vocal Labour supporters. I welcome this level of passionate engagement. It's ...